“24-Year-Old Thomas Milner Electrocuted and Killed While Jumping into Lake Lanier”

By | July 31, 2023

SEE AMAZON.COM DEALS FOR TODAY

SHOP NOW

A 24-year-old man named Thomas Milner died after being electrocuted while jumping off a dock into Lake Lanier in Cumming, Georgia. A neighbor managed to pull him out of the water and he was rushed to Northside Forsyth Hospital, where he later passed away. Witnesses reported that one person who tried to help Milner felt an electrical shock and quickly swam ashore to turn off the power before re-entering the water to assist. Electric shock drowning, which occurs when electrical current leaks into surrounding waters, can cause swimmers to become incapacitated. The incident highlights the importance of being aware of the risks of electric shock in water. The Associated Press reported




24-Year-Old Man Electrocuted and Dies After Jumping into Lake Lanier

24-Year-Old Man Electrocuted and Dies After Jumping into Lake Lanier

CUMMING, Ga.— In a tragic incident, a young man lost his life after being electrocuted while jumping off a dock into Lake Lanier on Thursday, as reported by various news outlets.

The Georgia Department of Natural Resources shared with the media that a neighbor bravely managed to rescue the man from the water. The victim was immediately rushed to Northside Forsyth Hospital, but unfortunately, he succumbed to his injuries.

Identified as Thomas Milner by the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office, this incident has left the local community in shock and mourning.

According to reports from the sheriff’s office, neighbors quickly responded by bringing a boat to aid Milner. One person courageously dove into the water but soon felt a burning sensation, recognizing it as an electrical shock. He swam back to shore, turned off the power, and then re-entered the water to assist Milner.

RELATED STORIES

Electric shock drowning is a devastating phenomenon that can occur when electrical current seeps into the surrounding waters, incapacitating swimmers and putting their lives at risk. The Electric Shock Drowning Prevention Association, an organization dedicated to raising awareness and educating people about the dangers of electric shock in water, highlights the importance of understanding and preventing such accidents.


.

A Teaspoon Before Bedtime Makes you Lose 32LBS in 2 Weeks.



Related Post : Remember Tiger Wood's Ex Wife, Elin Nordegren ? Take a Look at Her Now.



The Conjoined Twins Abby & Brittany Hensel are No Longer Together.